How to Complete Your Personal Health Screening; Access QR Code Directly on Website
- Please remove any saved or bookmarked links and go directly to the reentry.usa.edu site to refresh and link to the updated form.
- Make sure to select your campus, and the rest of the form will follow. Simply follow the prompts from there.
- The mobile-friendly online form is used for personal health screening, which involves taking your temperature daily and answering questions related to COVID-19 symptoms and any potential exposure you may have had to the virus.
- Completing the personal health screening each day prior to your first day of return to campus is strongly recommended.
- After your first day of return to campus, the personal health screening will be required daily for the duration of the term or until you are no longer regularly coming to campus. COVID-19 diagnostic testing is not required for returning to campus.