It is very important to have current addresses on all students. This includes legal, permanent home address, local address and emergency contact information on file in the event of emergency situations. This information is also used for administrative purposes, such as validating enrollment at the campus where your program is offered and ensuring you are located in a state where the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (USAHS) is able to offer your program. Please take three minutes of your time today to check your personal contact information and emergency contacts to ensure they are up to date.
To add or update your addresses, please follow these steps:
- Log into the MyUSA portal.
- Click the My Info tab on top menu bar.
- Click My Contact Info on the left menu bar.
- Click Update Contact Info on the middle of the page.
- Ensure your mobile phone is included and correct, as we’ll use this number to call and/or text students for emergency communications, such as weather-related or other critical operational alerts.
- Scroll down to Permanent Address, Local Address* and Emergency Contact Information. Enter your information or make changes to each section (verify other contact information is correct and update, if necessary).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Next Page to review your updates.
- After reviewing your updates, click submit.
Note: Student workers will also need to check/update contact information in Dayforce.
*If you do not relocate to attend USAHS and do not have a local address different from your legal permanent address, please add the same address to the local address field. This will allow us to know that you do not have a local address different from your legal permanent address and prevents us from sending you additional requests for a local address.
It is critical that you, as a member of the campus community, provide accurate contact information in applicable systems to ensure communications are received in the event of an emergency. Further, before you relocate to another state, you are advised to check your program’s webpage to make sure you are aware of any limitations on the University’s ability to operate and/or place students in clinical experiences in that state. It remains your responsibility to understand, evaluate and comply with all requirements relating to field education experiences, licensing or certification, authorization or endorsement for the state in which you reside. As a USAHS student, you are to provide emergency contact information either on the Student Services portal or to the Student Services office. You are asked to provide an update any time there is a change and to check your contact information at the beginning of each term start. Thank you for your assistance.