It is very important to have current addresses on all students, including legal home permanent, local address and emergency contact information on file in the event of emergency situations and for administrative purposes, such as validating enrollment at the campus where your program is offered.
If you do not relocate to attend school and do not have a local address different from your legal permanent address, please add the same address to the local address field. This will allow us to know that you do not have a local address different from your legal permanent address, and prevents us from sending you additional requests for a local address.
To add or update your addresses, please follow these steps:
- Log into the MyUSA portal
- Click the My Info tab on top menu bar
- Click My Contact Info on the left menu bar
- Click Update Contact Info on the middle of the page
- Scroll down to Permanent Address, Local Address and/or Emergency Contact Information and enter your information or make changes (verify other contact information is correct and update, if necessary)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Next Page to review your updates.
- After reviewing your updates, click submit
Below are screenshots for the steps above. Thank you for supplying this very important information.